Re: RARA-AVIS: Leonardo DiCaprio IS Travis McGee

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Sep 2009

    To my mind, an ideal actor to play McGee is Willem Dafoe (also one of the very best American actors for the past three decades). Now, I don't remember exactly how old McGee is in the books, so perhaps Dafoe is too old for the part. Di Caprio is a very good and very professional actor, I doubt that he will do a bad job. He may be too _young_ for the part...

    mrt