Re: RARA-AVIS: The Baltimore Book Festival this weekend

From: Anthony Dauer (anthony.dauer@gmail.com)
Date: 23 Sep 2009

    Do you mean the 2009 National Book Festival? With the following mystery authors:

    David BaldacciLee Child Mary Jane Clark Margaret Coel Michael Connelly Craig Johnson Walter Mosley James Patterson George Pelecanos S.J. Rozan Lisa Scottoline Daniel Silva

    http://www.loc.gov/bookfest/

    http://fallforthebook.org/

    That's all right, the month long beer festival is about to begin.

    --
    Anthony Dauer
    Annandale, Virginia