Re: RARA-AVIS: Nag, Nag, Nag Noir

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 24 Jul 2009

    I'm not at home so don't have the text to hand, but in the Hoopes bio of Cain, there's a passage where Cain talks about 'brothers' coming up to him in pairs (after Serenade), assuming he had an affinity with them. His response was to say something like "homosexuality is abnormal and should not be encouraged."

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick King" <abrasax93@yahoo.com>