RARA-AVIS: Re: future noir?

From: JIM DOHERTY (jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Jul 2009

    Fred,

    Re your comment below:

    "Except for Clint Eastwood who ONLY made five western movies . . . ."

    Off the top of my head, there's A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS, FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY, HANG 'EM HIGH, THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES, PALE RIDER, JOE KIDD, TWO MULES FOR SISTER SARA, and UNDEFEATED. And I bet if I checked IMDb there'd be a few more. And that's leaving aside his TV work, like RAWHIDE and guest shots on MAVERICK and other Wm. T. Orr Warner Bros. western shows, and near-westerns like COOGAN'S BLUFF and THE BEGUILED.

    Math was never my best subject, but that seems like more than five.

    JIM DOHERTY