Re: RARA-AVIS: Nag, Nag, Nag Noir

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 23 Jul 2009

    In a message dated 7/23/09 8:44:27 AM, abrasax93@yahoo.com writes:

    > I'm a huge Cain fan on the basis of Postman and Double Indemnity alone. I
    > found Jealous Woman, which features a return of Walter Huff's boss, Keyes
    > it's godawful

    > Thanks! I'll look for it.

    I'm always happy to entice someone to contribute to the man's estate. I guess he was just one of those proverbial bright burning candles. it's a tribute to how good Postman and Indemnity are that no amount of bad can ruin him for me

    John Lau

    eggs have no business dancing with stones

    ************** Dell Deals: Treat yourself to a sweet deal on popular laptops!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223100673x1201716527/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D7)