RE: RARA-AVIS: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

From: Anders Engwall (anders.engwall@comhem.se)
Date: 16 Jul 2009

    Yes, it is 25 years.

    / Anders

    From: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com [mailto:rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Sullivan Sent: den 10 juli 2009 07:54 To: rara-avis Subject: RARA-AVIS: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

    Just finished this book. Great book. So good I'm considering buying the follow-up in hardback, and I almost always wait for paper. One question, though. There are a few passing references to the statute of limitations in regard to murder. Is there a statute of limitations on murder in Sweden? Not here in the states, as far as I know. Mark