RARA-AVIS: We're close to 700 members...

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Jul 2009

    The Rara-Avis membership has kept growing steadily, and we will soon reach 700, a historic maximum for the list.

    To the lurkers and new people: don't be shy, jump in.

    I participated less for a while for health reasons, but I hope to bring back the topic of the month and to continue learning from the Rara-Avis encyclopedias.

    And my thanks to Todd, as always, for sharing administrative duties and covering up for me when I was absent.

    Best,

    mrt