Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Motel noir...

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 12 Jul 2009

    THE COLD KISS is brilliant, somewhere between THE GETAWAY and A SIMPLE PLAN. Very happy we secured a deal for it (I'm lucky enough to represent John Rector). It'll be out next summer in hardcover from Tor Books. Meanwhile if anyone has a Kindle and a spare 99 cents they can buy Rector's earlier novel THE GROVE, which is a fine Woolrichian dread-fuelled tale of a mentally unstable farmer who finds a dead girl in his field and thinks he might be her killer: http://www.amazon.com/The-Grove-ebook/dp/B002AVU2MI/

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lindenmuth" <blindenmuth@gmail.com>