the vapours RARA-AVIS: was Newsweek names "Fifty Books of Our Times"

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Jul 2009

    i read the 'after a fashion' column in the austin chronicle by stephen macmillan moser (an extremely 'out' gay man).

    i started reading it when i became friends with his sister margaret, a music journalist, but the reading it often gives 'me' the vapours.

    tho he can be funny in an extremely bitchy and catty way and also heavy as he's dying from cancer.

    i also read some sites and blogs that are often about ufos and crop circles and stuff along those lines, like the whitley streiber run 'unknown country' site. there's stuff i like more than others, like government secrecy and collaboration with nazis since wwII, etc. but there's plenty of stuff that nearly vaporizes me, too.