Re: RARA-AVIS: Ross Macdonald: Lew Archer & adopted sons

From: Ed Lynskey (e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Jul 2009

    Most Lew Archer novels I remember involve a teenager. THE INSTANT ENEMY that I just finished reading, for instance, has a teenage daughter who's fallen off the straight and narrow. I haven't checked Tom Nolan's excellent bio. but I'd bet RM used his real life experiences with his own troubled daughter to write TIE.

    Ed