RARA-AVIS: Re: trying to find a detective series from the 1980's

From: Alyx Deverux (alyx.devereux@gmail.com)
Date: 29 Jun 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "J.C. Hocking" <jchocking@...> wrote:

    > Maybe L.A. Morse's books about Sam Hunter?
    > I remember two, The Big Enchilada and Sleaze.
    > They caused a bit of a stir back in the 80's for being heavy on the violence and raunchiness.
    > �
    > John

    could be but i remember buying copy's of the series at a local kmart in the 80's and then finding them again in the 90's at book warehouse, the only thing i can remember for certain was either a busty blonde or a redhead on the cover like a bulseeye with knifes missing her, i'm really sorry if it's not enough to go on, and yes i do remember that it was a very sleazy book series like i said if anyone could help me with this i would be very gratefull, oh and they were mass-market paperbacks that were sold at kmart & safeway & perhaps farm fresh as well