RARA-AVIS: Re: Looking for more lost classics

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Jun 2009

    I don't know if it's a lost classic, but I have a paperback collection of short stories by Davis Grubb that I have never seen reprinted. The short stories are on a very high level, great stuff.

    Also, some obscure classics were reprinted in the UK but not in the US (Blue Murder series, for example), and they're now probably out of print even in the UK, so a US reissue would be welcome.

    mrt