Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Killshot

From: Fred Willard (fwillard@bellsouth.net)
Date: 03 Jun 2009

    I appreciate your interest.

    Actually, I'm working on a screenplay at the moment, an adaptation of a William F. Diehl novel.

    I need to get another noir started. I definitely want to write one.

    My vacation from writing had a lot to do with finding my brain scrubbed and emptied by extensive and complex open heart surgery.

    There's a name for it: pump head syndrome.

    It took awhile to recover, and I devoted my time to cooperative projects where other people could pick up the slack.