RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Killshot

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 03 Jun 2009

    I'll second that. But I'll also point out that a very early appearance of Diane Lane recently had its first official release: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains. It's not a great movie, far from it, but anyone who was into the early punk scene will get a kick out of it -- among other things, it offers a young Ray Winstone fronting a band with ex-Clash bassist Paul Simonon and ex-Pistols Paul Cook and Steve Jones, doing songs by their then current band, The Professionals.