RARA-AVIS: Mike Shayne comics

From: Duane Spurlock (duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 May 2009

    << If I had any idea as to the identity of the estate I wouldnšt hesitate to do that. However I struck a dead end through our government channels. I located through the U.S. Copyright office a file with the names of Dresseršs wife and daughter. Mary S. Dresser and Chloe Dresser Johnson respectively. Getting beyond that Išve been roadblocked.  There are a LOT of Chloe D. Johnson's in zabasearch.

    Michael, are you on FictionMags? I bet someone there could put you on the right track.
    - Duane www.pulprack.com