RARA-AVIS: My short story "Paper Son" mentioned in this week's PUBLISHERS' WEEKLY

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 15 Apr 2009

    Dear Fellow Rare Birds-

    This week's issue of PUBLISHERS' WEEKLY has a positive review of the forthcoming Akashic Books anthology SEATTLE NOIR mentioning my short story
    "Paper Son." My short is an historical, set in 1889 Seattle's Chinatown right before the Great Seattle Fire.

    A small thing, but after writing and publishing numerous works of nonfiction and never having a one of them crack PW, I'll take that positive mention. Just wanted to share.

    All the Best-

    Brian