RARA-AVIS: Re: Ken Bruen's London Boulevard

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 13 Apr 2009

    Mark Sullivan asked: And Keira Knightley plays the reclusive actress. Now it's been a while since I've read this book, but wasn't the actress older?

    I read this in January and can confirm that, much like in Sunset Boulevard, the reclusive actress in London Boulevard was older.

    I am looking forward to this one, nevertheless, and am very pleased for Ken Bruen.