RARA-AVIS: Re: Joe Lansdale's SANCTIFIED AND CHICKEN-FRIED as career retrospective

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Apr 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "foxbrick" <foxbrick@...> wrote:
    >> Mister Weed-Eater
    > Tight Little Stitches in a Dead Man's Back

    Gotta love his titles... I don't think we have had a Lansdale Special yet. Not that long ago, somebody contacted me about inviting Joe to the list and to discuss his books. I think that would be a great idea. Unfortunately I lost the email, so, whoever you are, invite away and let me know so I can announce it.

    Best,

    mrt