RARA-AVIS: Re: Harper (1966)

From: Duane Spurlock (duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 31 Mar 2009

     JIM DOHERTY [jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com] wrote:

    <<
    "It seems to me the producers intended to launch a series of Harper movies and if that's the case I don't know why this never happened."

    There may not have been a series, but there WAS one sequel. The 1975 release, THE DROWNING POOL, based on the second Archer novel, had Newman repeating his role.

      There was a brief TV series named, I think, ARCHER. Starred Brian Keith. Never saw an episode, though.

    - Duane www.pulprack.com