RARA-AVIS: Re: Overheard in a Mystery Bookstore...

From: Debbi Mack (demack5@comcast.net)
Date: 27 Mar 2009

    If I might indulge in a little belated BSP, I previously published a hardboiled mystery with a female attorney protagonist (a solo practitioner) that those two would probably really like.

    Too bad it was published by Quiet Storm. Too bad it's out of print now. I'm working on bringing it back to life. I think it deserves another chance.

    Debbi

    Debbi Mack IDENTITY CRISIS A Sam McRae Mystery http://www.debbimack.com