RARA-AVIS: Re: Murray Sinclair?

From: Richard Moore (moorich@aol.com)
Date: 23 Mar 2009

    Hubin's CRIME FICTION IV bibliography covers through 2000 lists one additional novel to the two you mention: GOODBYE, L.A. that was published in hardcover by Black Lizard in 1988. I remember seeing it as it was the first hardcover I'd seen from Black Lizard but I didn't buy it. Hubin says he was born in 1950.

    As for least-famous Black Lizard writer, Sinclair was better known than Njami Simon, author of COFFIN & CO.

    Richard Moore