Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Murray Sinclair?

From: James Reasoner (jamesreasoner@flash.net)
Date: 21 Mar 2009

    I do have at least one Roger Simon book, also from Black Lizard, and I'll look into that.

    I'm finishing Fleming's THE SPY WHO LOVED ME this weekend, then next up are THE DAIN CURSE then Price's LUSH LIFE.

    Mark Nevins

    I remember exactly where I bought the paperback of Roger Simon's THE BIG FIX, right down to where the spinner rack was in the grocery store (it's a Mexican restaurant now), and where I read it (the front porch of my sister's house). I love a book like that. I'd almost be afraid to reread it, though, in case it didn't hold up.

    I didn't particularly like any of the others in the series, although I read most of them. But I really loved THE BIX FIX.

    James Reasoner