Re: RARA-AVIS: Disappearance of the private film and the detective  film in gener

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 16 Mar 2009

    In a message dated 3/16/09 11:44:37 AM, bthorntonwriter@gmail.com writes:

    > I refer the list back to the review I did of HOLLYWOODLAND a couple of
    > years
    > back when Jack Bludis and I were debating whether or not it was a "good"
    > film.  For my money, Hollywood has not produced its equal since its release
    > (although another film with which Ben Affleck is associated, GONE, BABY
    > GONE, is also a fine film in its own way).

    I'm in complete agreement regarding both these excellent films

    John Lau

    ************** A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219850974x1201371016/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
    %3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)