Re: RARA-AVIS: Jack Taylor Series

From: Stephen Burridge (stephen.burridge@gmail.com)
Date: 14 Mar 2009

    I've just been reading "Priest", which I think is probably the 5th in the series. It is a terrific book, imo; I'm enjoyng it tremendously. I read a couple of the earlier ones a few years ago and was not nearly as enthusiastic. Now I'm wondering if this is just me, more receptive to Bruen now than I used to be, or if "Priest" is actually different from, say, "The Killing of the Tinkers" in a way that might explain the difference in my response.

    Stephen Burridge