Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Horsemen

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 12 Mar 2009

    For all you salame and bacon needs go to: http://www.columbussalame.com/index.php
      ........in general and to: http://www.columbussalame.com/dyn/browse_products.html?brand=2&category=1&fo rmat=1&page=2
    ...for special delicacies available at your local store...
    ...and the company is based in SF...

    You could also go to DıArtagnan ( http://www.dartagnan.com/ ) which has similar French products...you order today and it is tomorrow at your dorstep...

    No, I donıt own stock in those companies...but the own my palate and tastebuds...

    Montois