RARA-AVIS: Canule...

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 10 Mar 2009

    ³We even caught a Canadianism slip in an X-Files episode²
    ..... but werent the X-files shot in Vancouver...??...with Canadian editing and Canadian writers on the sets...?

    That would explain that...

    Montois, who is not a canuck but who likes them and visits them, especially the Œreal¹ ones in Québec (the term Œcanuck¹ comes from the French word
    Œcanule¹...according to linguists and historians...)