RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Hal Ellson Omnibus

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 06 Mar 2009

    I picked it up a couple months go -- think it was an early review copy, though it's identical in form to the one published, and no mention of ARC on the outside. In any event, I haven't read it yet, but if one's even mildly interested in JD fiction (Juvenile Delinquent), it's probably worth picking up. Ellson is typically regarded as the leading author of that niche fiction.

    Ron C.

    Ellison... I