Re: RARA-AVIS: Jack Taylor Series as example of spam-trapped message

From: E.H. Borgers (ehborg@gmail.com)
Date: 05 Mar 2009

    (I send this message to R-A from two of my addresses, so you can check the problem- from gmail and yahoo.fr)

    Thanks for your concern.

    Something is really rotten in the Yahoo system for managing the Groups !

    Just to let you know, my Gmail address was subscribed very recently in order to have a “fresh” start with R-A… Well it did not better after a few weeks, as you know.

    My first address made it for years, years and years as it was used *from day one of R-A*

    (freeweb@rocketmail.com) and is still working fine. Except for your Group!

    Then I switched to my current address (webeurop@yahoo.fr) which worked quite for a long time as well with RA, until recently when I finally switched to Gmail.

    Irony: I still receive all the RA messages in the three boxes, but sending to R-A seems to never work whatever address of mine is used for it.

    Maybe there is a way to impose YOUR choice to the automatic (?)spam rules used by Yahoo

    Very annoying and discouraging.

    Let me know if you find a solution.

    E.Borgers

    Polar Noir

    On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 5:47 PM, foxbrick <foxbrick@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com <rara-avis-l%40yahoogroups.com>,
    > "E.H. Borgers" <ehborg@...> wrote:
    > >
    > > (I also copy this to Mr T., as the mysteries of the deep group
    > mailboxes
    > > still are threatening my messages)
    >
    > Well, Etienne, it seems that most (all?) of your messages are still
    > being trapped as spam...and not yours alone, as the next two on the
    > list, from "Crimefix" (sorry, J., I'm not taking the time at the
    > moment to look up your name...you might consider always signing your
    > name for just this reason), and Kent Morgan, were also trapped
    > as "spam"...perhaps in part because they had Yahoo or Yahoo-style ads
    > at their end. Yes, this makes no sense. I'll continue digging them
    > our of the spam trap and please let Mario and me know if any of your
    > messages (or anyone else's, for that matter) aren't popping up at all.
    >
    > Todd Mason

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to: