Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Best noir novel (was Red Right Hand)

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 03 Mar 2009

    In a message dated 3/3/09 3:42:28 PM, allan@allanguthrie.co.uk writes:

    > She has an incurable and immensely painful illness for which she has to
    > take
    > steroids that make you bloat. My grandmother had this condition for 25
    > years. My grandmother was never in Body Heat, though.

    life is cruel. what is it? rheumatoid arthritis?

    John Lau

    ************** A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219957551x1201325337/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072% 26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)