Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Best noir novel (was Red Right Hand)

From: J.C. Hocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Mar 2009

    Geez, who among us looks as good as we did 29 years ago? I was no prize even then...

    From: Don Lee <donthepoet@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Best noir novel (was Red Right Hand) To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 6:27 PM

    meow! :-)

    speaking of Body Heat, if you've seen what Kathleen Turner looks like these days, well there's a noirish ending for you right there

    John Lau

    A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just

    2 easy steps!

    (http://pr.atwola. com/promoclk/ 100126575x121995 7551x1201325337/ aol?redir= http:%2F% 2Fwww.freecredit report.com% 2Fpm%2Fdefault. aspx%3Fsc% 3D668072%

    26hmpgID%3D62% 26bcd%3Dfebemail footerNO62)