Re: RARA-AVIS: No Exit Press

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 02 Mar 2009

    I¹m very glad you mention Arjouni, I bought two of his while in UK (Happy Birthday Turk and More Beer) and they were excellent...Marc Behm¹s is hauting and very beautiful...unfortunately the movie (Mortelle Randonnée ­ Claude Miller ­ 83) is not as good except for the performance of Michel Serrault. Bunker is a very strong writer worth anybodies lot... Montois