RE: RARA-AVIS: Best noir novel (was Red Right Hand)

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 02 Mar 2009

    I read Nightmare Alley after many raves here from the late, lamented miker (who also led me to Thieves Like Us). Blew me away, too. Keep meaning to check out the movie.

    But I don't think I'd place it as my best noir novel. Don't know if I'd stick with this if I really thought about it, but the title that popped into my head was Pop. 1280 by Thompson.

    Mark