Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: TOWER covers

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 01 Mar 2009

    John, some Last Exit Press books did manage to get some distribution in the states, though most of the few I ran across in US bookstores were remainders.

    Mark

    -----Original Message----- From: BaxDeal@aol.com Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2009 7:24 PM To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: TOWER covers

    In a message dated 3/1/09 4:18:34 PM, jmks100@aol.com writes:

    > Hey John, Yeah, the only English language edition of Fake ID is from
    > No Exit Press. Cheers, J

    I believe you, of course. but I'm still certain that I saw it years ago in a bookstore at LAX. how it got there is clearly a story in and of itself

    John Lau

    ************** A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072% 26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)