Re: RARA-AVIS: NO and La

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 23 Feb 2009

    Many mercis to all of those who contributed to the Bayou Country
    Œsearchı...I have kept everything on a special note that I will read carefully and keep with all the gri-gris I cherish from my wonderful time over there...and will read, read, read....

    Montois

    PS I read recently the quite fun and well written Crawfish Mountain of Ken Wells...which take place smack in bayou country...It is not a crime story, or noir or anything like that but it is great fun...at least to this pseudo cajun...with Œpersonagesı filled with great character and tales as hot and twisted as any Louisiana politics...