Re: RARA-AVIS: News from Philly...

From: DCG (damncrazygringo@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Feb 2009

    That's cool, amigo ----- keep us up to date! (As I'm sure you will...)

    Best, DCG.

    --- On Tue, 2/3/09, Steve Novak <Cinefrog@comcast.net> wrote: From: Steve Novak <Cinefrog@comcast.net> Subject: RARA-AVIS: News from Philly... To: "RARA-AVIS" <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 8:14 AM

                To all Rara-Avians in the hoaggie city..

    Recently one of you sent a note about a get together celebration for David

    Goodis in Philly and I passed the info along to a friend who happens to

    write for the Weekly (http://www.philadel phiaweekly. com/) and he urged me to

    send him any new info that comes out about that...and other ĵnoirı events

    around the town...so it (the info) can be spread I guess...He talked about a

    3 weeks notice...

    If more events come up let me know and Iıll pass it along...

    Merci!

    Montois from Detroit

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional