Re: RARA-AVIS: Daniel Woodrell on "Noir"

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 31 Jan 2009

    Not sure if you're asking me or Jeff, but by my definition, the greater the crime, the greater the thrill. A parking offence: not very thrilling. A serial parking offender who murders a series of traffic wardens: a little more thrilling. A parking offender who abandons his car in Manhattan with a tamper-proof nuclear bomb inside it set to go off in 3 hours, a little more thrilling again.

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "sonny the usurper" <sforstater@yahoo.com>