RARA-AVIS: Connelly on the CrimeWAV

From: Seth Harwood (sethharw@sethharwood.com)
Date: 31 Jan 2009

    Hey Rare-Birds,

    I'm not sure how many of you have discovered my CrimeWAV podcast yet, at http://crimewav.com, though I know you'll find some wonderful, free audio stories by some of your favorite contemporary crime writers to be heard there, BUT I want to make sure you all know that our most recent story is a deleted-chapter exclusive of Michael Connelly reading a piece of THE BRASS VERDICT that didn't make it into the book. This is no slack piece of footage, either! It's an awesome stand- alone that says more about the LA Justice system and a secondary character and makes for an awesome short story he calls "Operation Brisket"!

    I hope you'll check it out here: http://crimewav.com/?q=content/episode-25-operation-brisket

    Enjoy!

    Seth Harwood author of the JACK WAKES UP Coming May 5, 2009 from Three Rivers Press

    Join the nation at sethharwood.com, become a Palms Daddy/Momma!