RARA-AVIS: Hammettisms in The Maltese Falcon

From: Vince Emery (vince@emery.com)
Date: 30 Jan 2009

    My piece "Hammettisms in The Maltese Falcon" appeared in Richard Layman's book Discovering The Maltese Falcon and Sam Spade.

    I have posted an expanded version of "Hammettisms in The Maltese Falcon" online:

    http://www.emerybooks.com/discovering/hammettisms-maltese-falcon.htm

    Enjoy!

    Vince Emery

    Vince Emery Productions Publisher: