Re: RARA-AVIS: X-9

From: Stewart Wilson (stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 29 Jan 2009

    Secret Agent X-9 in my copy would have benefited by having the pages being printed in order. Suddenly a new character shows up and grabs a gun on one page, and I thought that it was quite a jump, which was explained a bunch of pages later when the missing pages showed up and introduced the character a little more smoothly (he was hiding behind a tree). Still a great collection.

    Stewart