Re: RARA-AVIS: Native Son influenced by Woolrich?

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Jan 2009

    But what's with the "wrongly accused of murder" bit? As I recall the murder of the girl and the incineration of her body was rather graphic. That it was an accident or misunderstanding does not excuse his behavior. He was a victim of a number of injustices, but he certainly committed the crime.

    Patrick King