Re: RARA-AVIS: ...things said...

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Jan 2009

    i was attempting humor, and tho i am not p.c., i didnt see it as racist, but i guess some might. also, i dont know french at all. i voted for barry o. some of my best friends are etc.

    i was surprised to see recently, in something written, that in addition to 'film noir', a phrase was use for the opposite, something like film blanc or some other word meaning white i believe. i'd never seen that before. not sure what it means, other than possibly 'not noir'

    but then you have to define noir first...