RARA-AVIS: ...things said...

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 20 Jan 2009

    The French (well...some of them...), say he’s not black but ‘métis’ ... whatever difference that makes...?

    I guess you live inside your own boundaries...and as a Frenchman myself
    (well, with two passports anyway), I witnessed many of those kind of statements during and after the Algerian war...and probably, as a youngster in MS and HS then, used some of them...as a well groomed product of my environment...

    Montois