Re: RARA-AVIS: Edgar Nominations

From: Sandra Ruttan (sandraruttan@gmail.com)
Date: 16 Jan 2009

    Congratulations Dave. I must say nothing makes me more uncomfortable than comparisons, but they certainly seem to be effective.

    Unless you're a Scottish male author and compared to Rankin, of course. ;)

    Cheers, Sandra

    --
    THE FRAILTY OF FLESH Nov 08 Dorchester
    LULLABY FOR THE NAMELESS Dec 09 Dorchester