RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Charlie Huston's new book

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 15 Jan 2009

    No, it's a hardcover.

    I'm debating whether or not to get it as we speak. He's coming to town next week for a signing, and it might be fun to attend. I have a few others of his, but I found his last one, SHOTGUN RULES, just unimpressive enough to waver on picking up this new one.

    I did enjoy Graham Masterton's recent take on the crime-scene cleaner intriguing, though, and suspect Huston's focus on this field could be even more compelling.

    We'll see.

    Ron C.