Re: RARA-AVIS: Sad news for Londoners

From: davezeltserman (davezelt@rcn.com)
Date: 15 Jan 2009

    How can future used books exist if new book sales diminish?

    I was shocked yesterday walking around Brookline on Harvard Street to see Barnes and Nobles gone. If there was one town around Boston where you would think a bookstore would be supported, it would be Brookline.

    --Dave

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "jacquesdebierue"