RARA-AVIS: Re: Salt River by James Sallis

From: davezeltserman (davezelt@rcn.com)
Date: 07 Jan 2009

    Mark, I really enjoyed the first one --especially liked the structure, with the alternating chapters of past and present, showing how the two collide. This was something I'd been thinking of doing myself for a long time before Sallis' book, and finally did for my 3rd Serpent's Tail novel. Anyway, your review reminds me to get my ass is gear and read the next two in the series (after I read a small stack of Westlake books that have piled up).

    --Dave