Re: RARA-AVIS: Westlake

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Jan 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Clinton" <clinton65@...> wrote:

    > ANARCHAOS was always one of my favorite penname books*...it reads like
    > Parker in space.

    That's got to be one of his craziest inventions...

    Speaking of Westlake, is anybody else fond of _I Gave At The Office_? Way back when I was grabbed by the title, which still has me in stitches when I think about it. The book itself also has me in stitches, it's one of the great ones. I dug it up for rereading yesterday, together with... a big pile of them. With a big pile of Westlake's, winter will be a lot shorter, folks!

    Best,

    mrt