Re: RARA-AVIS: Westlake

From: foxbrick (foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Jan 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, blumenidiot <blumenidiot@...> wrote:

    > There are   HIGH ADVENTURE set mainly in Belize  and GANGWAY,  a
    western written with Brian Garfield that put the lie to the assertion he only wrote works set in New York.

    That would've been a very uninformed assertion...the TRUST ME ON THIS/WEEKLY GALAXY sequence alone would've given the lie. I think I've heard of GANGWAY, but that does sound like one I should seek out sooner.

    Todd Mason