Re: RARA-AVIS: Westlake

From: blumenidiot (blumenidiot@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Jan 2009

    There are   HIGH ADVENTURE set mainly in Belize  and GANGWAY,  a western written with Brian Garfield that put the lie to the assertion he only wrote works set in New York. Looking at the Westlake site @ http://rraymond.narod.ru/westlake-bib.htm, there are many works I never heard of not counting those we have discussed by Alan Marshall or Edwin West. I have read afew of the Mohonk mysteries