Re: RARA-AVIS: The Violent World of Parker

From: Jesse Willis (jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Jan 2009

    The hardest to get a hold of is either Plunder Squad or Butcher's Moon (which follows Plunder Squad). I'd say Butcher's Moon is slightly easier to get because at least it has got an audiobook version (though it too is out of print now of course).

    For those interested in the entire Parker series I've just finished numbering the entire Parker series of audiobooks on the Westlake subpage for my website.

    J.

    SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com

    --- On Sat, 1/3/09, Nathan Cain <IndieCrime@gmail.com> wrote: From: Nathan Cain <IndieCrime@gmail.com> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: The Violent World of Parker To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 11:46 AM

                The parker novels have been very hard to get a hold of much of the

    time. Even beat-up non first editions can go for some ridiculous

    prices.